Tuesday 24 May 2011

Devils and Saints

Welcome to my world. Wheels within wheels and layers upon layers of meaning. That it'll make your head swim is my guarantee. Take the plunge if you get a high from illusions and delusions, allowing them to draw you in to parallel realities, where nothing is quite what it appears to be but not exactly unlike it either. Be prepared to tumble and swing with me as I take you through my own private amusement park where the rides promise to thrill and leave you a little dazed. Much like the solitary wasp, dizzy after it slams into a glass window. If you're a mirage junkie or want to know what that is, then you've found your fix.

1 comment:

  1. I once read that the information in a message is inversely proportional to its probability. The more surprising a message, the more information it contains....so let the journey begin ;)

    ReplyDelete